How it Works
School for Creative Startups helps creative people build successful startups through our part time, interactive, courses. We deliver all the necessary business know-how without the technical gibberish, pesky acronyms or theoretical rhetoric. Just the stuff you need to know, delivered in a way that makes it easy to learn.
Our courses are designed by creative entrepreneurs to teach and empower those with existing creative businesses, who simply wish to grow and improve, as well as, those who dream of turning their part-time hobbies, market-stall businesses or freelance work into a full-time way of life.
Our 9 months part-time course includes:
- 120+ hours of live training and support
- Dedicated online business advisor for regular one-to-one advising sessions
- Lifetime membership to our vast online community
- Exclusive access and advice from our Titans of Industry network
- A copy of our text book, How to Start a Creative Business: The Jargon Free Guide for Creative Entrepreneurs by Doug Richard
- Access to funding opportunities such as our Angel Society and social loans
- An invaluable support network – meet and learn with hundreds of other creative entrepreneurs
- Unlimited tissues and hugs for the hard days!