Current Job Listings
S4CS London Programme Assistant
School for Startups is a world leader in delivering targeted programs that teach entrepreneurs how to start and run better businesses. School for Creative Startups is an interactive one-year programme that teaches creative entrepreneurs everything they need to know about becoming an operating and viable business.
This rapidly growing social enterprise is looking for a super-star to support the London Programme Manager.
What will the role involve?
Being part of a startup can mean you’re often doing a million things at once but for the most part the role will involve:
- Supporting and managing all communication with students, mentors, educators and key contacts at varying levels of prominence
- Support the program manager with reviewing applications and with managing requests for access to industry experts
- Budget management, coordinating and tracking student fees and programme expenses
- Assisting with the planning of monthly meetups, student recruitment sessions, The Great Startup Challenge and The Startup Showcase events
- Coordinating events for the program including registrations, speakers, technical equipment, and presentations.
- Assisting with marketing and promotion of the programme
- General admin, managing phone and email requests, customer service and scheduling
- Coordinating social media, newsletters and other marketing materials
- Building and managing student surveys
What sort of background or skills will you have?
- You come from a creative background (because who better to support creatives, than another creative?)
- Great customer service and communication skills
- Good project coordination skills and enthusiasm to learn more!
- Basic digital skills including use of the Internet and social media are essential
- Confident dealing with a range of external people
- You can deal with stress, tight timeframes, competing priorities and you’re still able to laugh at the end of the day
- You love helping creatives and want to be on the front line
- You are keen to learn and develop, improve and grow in this role with a view to long term progression within the organization
- Experience working in a startup or a small company is an added bonus
- Photoshop, PowerPoint and any graphic skills a plus
What’s in it for you?
- You will learn and be encouraged to develop new skillsets
- You’ll play a role in the development of some of the most interesting rising star startups before they become house hold names
- You will have variety – no 2 days will be the same
- You will never ever clock watch, the day is over before you know it
- You will work with a small group of passionate individuals that have plans to take over the world, doing good, one programme at a time!
- Other people will be hugely impressed with what you do at parties
- Your colleagues are lovely people with great sense of humor
How to apply?
If interested, please submit your Cover letter and CV, including samples of your experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
£18k – £22k – Full time